Robben Island Museum
- Hiring Organisation: Robben Island Museum Careers
- Vacant Position: Chief Financial Officer
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Stipend: R 258532.00–348107.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 09 February 2023
Robben Island Museum has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. Apply For Vacancies in Robben Island Museum as a Chief Financial Officer Job Role Which is Available For Cape Town, Western Cape Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- Degree in Accounting or finance.
• Registered as a CA(SA) with SAICA.
• Solid working knowledge of investment and capital resource community.
• At least 15 years of experience, with 7 in an executive-level position.
• Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Office of Management and Budget control.
• Experience in working with information technology staff to manage finance and accounting software
• Computer Literate
• Knowledge of investment appraisal including infrastructure investments
To apply for this job please visit www.robben-island.org.za.