Lepelle Northern Water
- Hiring Organisation: Lepelle Northern Water Careers
- Vacant Position: Communications Technology Manager
- Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Stipend: R 258532.00–348107.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 03 February 2023
Lepelle Northern Water has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. Apply For Vacancies in Lepelle Northern Water as a Communications Technology Manager Job Role Which is Available For Polokwane, Limpopo Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Communication and Technology (ICT) or Information Systems or Computer Science coupled with 8 years relevant experience in Information Communication and Technology environment of which 5 years must be at middle management level.
- A postgraduate qualification in Information Communication & Technology and registration with professional body will be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license is a prerequisite.
- Competencies :
- A good and broader understanding of new ways of information technology facets of business
- Good understanding of the most pressing ICT challenges in a business
- Ability to communicate at all levels of management
- Ability to manage massive information technology culture change
- Good planning, organizing , presentation and report writing skills
- Problem solving and critical analytical skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Reporting to the General Manager: Corporate Services,
- the Information Communication and Technology Manager is responsible for the overall planning, organizing, execution and management of the entire information technology infrastructure in support of Lepelle Northern Water’s vision, mission and strategic objectives
- Manage the information technology and computer systems to provide effective backup and ensure restoration of producers to minimize the risk of information loss or damage
- Develops and manages the Information Technology budget
- Manages the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) anti-virus corporate software
- Manages the effective and efficient support environment and procedures to end users
- Manages the operational efficiency and effectiveness of a website and intranet
- Manages the operational efficiency and effectiveness of telecommunication infrastructure (Teltrace, IPECS and VOIP systems)
- Manage the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the VIP system
- Manage the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the Tracker system, the Biometric Access system, the VMWare virtualization system, the MSP, DRP and off-site DR
- Develops and implements information technology master plan, policies and procedures
- Develops and enters into performance management agreements with the GM Corporate Services
- Conducts periodic and quarterly self-appraisals for discussions with the GM Corporate Services
- Develops individual Personal Development Plan for career advancement
- Adheres to health and safety policies, regulations and procedures
To apply for this job please visit lepellewater.com.