Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)
- Hiring Organisation: Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) Careers
- Vacant Position: Compliance Officer
- Internship Location: Pretoria
- Required Qualification: Relevant University Degree
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) as a Compliance Officer Job Role Which is Available For Pretoria Location. Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Compliance Officer at Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC):-
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Engage with external stakeholders to ensure compliance with the FIC Act, exchange information, provide solutions and solve queries, related to standard matters, under limited guidance;
• Identify problems and issues experienced within industry sectors affected by the FIC Act
• Administration of the compliance query process in accordance with set processes;
• Critically assess the need for guidance to supervisory bodies, regulated institutions and sectors on the application of the FIC Act;
• Prepare draft guidance products, including directives as requested
• Draft and review communication material;
• Assist with public awareness initiatives and preparing of material;
• Coordinate all aspects of the assigned events (logistics, work allocation of others, etc.) as requested by others under limited supervision;
• Assist in the drafting and revision of the FIC compliance handbook for internal use, i.e. summary of interpretations and applications of the FIC Act.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Relevant University Degree (e.g. LLB, BCOM, Information Systems). – Post graduate Compliance Management qualification preferred
• Three or more years’ experience in relevant field i.e. compliance/risk experience, including practical experience in the application of compliance methodologies, of which 1 year must be practical experience in the AML/CFT environment
• Post graduate Compliance Management qualification preferred
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• An intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy, including MS Word, MS Access, MS Projects; MS Excel, MS Power Point
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit fic.hua.hrsmart.com.