- Hiring Organisation: SITA Careers
- Vacant Position: Consultant Payroll Operations
- Internship Location: South Africa
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in SITA as a Consultant Payroll Operations Job Role Which is Available For South Africa Location. SITA has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Consultant Payroll Operations at SITA:-
What you will do
- Prepare and input data for salary payments accurately and on time.
- Support annual Reward Plan activities
- Work closely with internal HR stakeholders, outsourced payroll vendors, and internal Finance to ensure the smooth workflow of all payroll related matters.
- Receive and respond to, everyday inquiries from internal and external customers. Providing a timely and effective service to others.
- Work closely with benefits providers and any legal authorities to ensure the smooth workflow of all benefits administration.
- Support the administration of employee benefit programs including medical, life, disability, and health plans; administration of employees’ savings plans including pensions and other benefits including global leave policies, vouchers/allowances.
- Manage Purchase to Pay (P2P) process relating to benefits activities in a timely and accurate manner and collaborate with Finance to ensure invoices are paid in accordance with contractual terms and work together with them to investigate and resolve any delays or issues that may arise.
- Manage new provider set-ups for benefits activities and assist in contract processing as required.
- Advise and inform employees, in collaboration with the People Country Manager, of changes and developments related to benefits including eligibility, coverage, and provisions.
- Investigate and resolve employee benefit enquires and escalations
- Review, enhance and document processes and procedures related to your activities and communicate them to relevant stakeholders.
- Build and maintain an extensive data repository for all benefit information including suppliers and consultants including collecting and monitoring contracts.
- Prepare documents, presentations, and other materials, as requested for internal and external audit requests.
- Follows company ordering procedures, process purchase orders and invoices for payment and resolve any cost center queries.
- Monitor changes in legislation that impact payroll and escalate details to the Payroll Manager/People Country Manager.
- Provide administrative support as required for internal communication. This includes support for local and corporate news briefings, and statutory reporting requirements.
- Support GEO People with any data requirement requests needed to support Business Cases such as mergers & acquisitions, transfer of undertakings, outsourcing and large deals.
- Work in partnership with GL finance team to ensure correct submitting of payroll data to finance team
- 3+ years’ experience in payroll administration with experience in HRIM system and digital documentation system.
- Should be fluent in English with specific regional language as relevant.
- Higher education qualification or university
- Working knowledge of country employment regulations related to payroll compliance and calculation
- Technical skills required to use common applications including MS Office Suite, and PowerPoint, with advanced knowledge of Word & Excel.
- Understand Data Protection and how this applies to their activities.
- Understand Equal Opportunities and Ethics practices and how this applies to their activities.
- Should possess HR skills and competencies like Collaborative approach , detail oriented and is driven to deliver.
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit sita.taleo.net.