- Hiring Organisation: FirstRand Careers
- Vacant Position: Data Privacy Officer
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Required Qualification: BComm, BSC degree
- Stipend: R256,597 to R953,888 per year
FirstRand has released a Data Privacy Officer job notification at Their Official Careers website. Apply For Vacancies in FirstRand as a Data Privacy Officer Job Role Which is Available For Johannesburg, Gauteng Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
- make a promise
- be deeply invested
- value our differences
- build trust, not territory
- have courage
- always do the right thing
- stay curious and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. In order for us to fulfill this purpose, candidates can disclose their disability information on a voluntary basis. The Bank will keep this information confidential unless we are required by law to disclose this information to other parties.
purposeTo ensure that customer data through the customer data supply chain is secured and any risks associated to privacy is mitigated
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification – Relevant BComm, BSC degree in Information Systems or Technology
- Experience – At least 10 years’ experience in managing data and understanding the privacy associated with it
additional requirementsIn accordance with National Credit Act (NCA) candidates applying for this role will require a credit record check.
- Define business processes to ensure diligence and privacy
- Review all processes to identify gaps for potential threats
- Perform, advise and provide information on access level impacts and mitigate risk in respect of system and application access
- Manage cost to income to increase profitability and efficiencies for the business
- Maintain expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, and provide proactive advice and solutions to stakeholders on data privacy
- Keep up to date with area of specialisation by assessing own performance
- Initiate any incident response plans in the event of unauthorised disclosure of information
- Ensure own understanding of all systems that acquire the storing and transferring of data
- Design solutions and controls in order to resolve any possible data breaches
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
Online Job Seekers can also Apply For Municipality vacancies to get a government job nearby. Also, candidates can avail themselves of the list of Government jobs in South Africa and get employed to enjoy a rewarding career and a happy life. Degree or Diploma holders can also look for Department of Public Service and Administration jobs from this job portal.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.