- Hiring Organisation: Nampak Careers
- Vacant Position: Design Office Manager
- Internship Location: Cape Town
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: Ongoing
Apply For Vacancies in Nampak as a Design Office Manager Job Role Which is Available For Cape Town Location. Nampak has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Design Office Manager at Nampak:-
Health and Safety
• Comply with the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Act and adhere to all safety requirements, policies and procedures of the company to ensure a safe working environment.
• Wear the correct Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) relevant for the workplace to ensure personal safety.
• Adhere to all the relevant food safety requirements, policies and regulations to ensure products are safe for human consumption.
• Use the correct and approved tools and equipment to ensure the work duties are carried out safely with no harm to people.
• Perform daily safety checks on the equipment to ensure all safety features are functioning properly, injuries to people and damage to equipment and products are prevented.
• Identify Behavioral Based Safety (BBS) and report any unsafe acts, conditions, safety risks and good safety practices to ensure work is always carried out safely, hazards are addressed and a safety culture is created.
• Ensure all lifting equipment is safe to use and fully functional. Report any malfunction or issues that need to be addressed to the maintenance personnel prior to use.
• Adhere to the Lock out Tag out (LOTO) requirements and ensure the equipment is locked out and tagged out prior to commencing any work on the equipment.
• Develop new mechanical design of machinery, Tooling and auxiliary equipment
• Manage and allocate all incoming design requests (jobs) and projects
• Manage supplier requests
• Design layout drawings
• Complete Technical calculations for jobs and projects
• Ensure common manufactured and purchased parts conform to required standards.
• Keep up with the latest technology developments in the field to ensure latest technology is used for improved efficiencies
• Manage and maintain electronic systems (CAD, PDM database and Vault)
• Maintain the Technical library and engineering data management:
• Classify, index and maintain equipment and vendor catalogues library
• Collect and maintain information from archives, files, manuals, OEMs
• Create reference documentation (manuals) for all work carried out
• Provide technical information to business and suppliers on request
• Update and maintain all standards
• Ensure that the information in the library is correct and accurate and accessible to the right audience.
• Index and correctly cross reference data in PDM system
Tooling and Engineering standards:
• Ensure all designs are produced to company and ISO standards
• Ensure best practice and international standards are maintained on all documentation
Spares manufacturing support:
• Compare customer order against
• Design layout drawings
• Advise on materials, components and manufacturing methods
• Ensure drawings parts list is issued
• Monitor the results of the process to ensure minimal come backs
• Ensure that the correct information is supplied.
• BTech Mechanical Engineering
• Solidworks – Project Data Management
• 5 – 8 Years’ experience in an engineering industry
• Hands on practical experience in tooling
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit nampak.hua.hrsmart.com.