Applying for the most recent BroadReach Vacancies is now open to job searchers who want to work for a business with a collaborative and respectful culture where employees have the chance to change the lives of others. It is a healthcare-focused business that provides top-tier technological solutions to assist companies in giving patients better care.
- Technical Assistance
- Patient Care
- Program monitoring and evaluation
- Institution Functionality
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Teamwork, self-management and alignment with company values
In your role as a Medical Advisor, you will:
- Plan support schedules with the District Director, PHC Area Managers, Cluster Team Leads (CTLs), Professional Nurses (PN) for hospitals, CHCs and Primary Health Care (PHC) facilities in your assigned district prioritising poor performing high impact facilities.
- Conduct clinical site support visits and file audits as discussed and agreed upon with the District Director and guided by data to prioritise high impact facilities with poor performance.
- Mentor BroadReach and DoH staff on HIV and TB diagnostics, treatment & care as per gaps identified.
- Train and mentor the CTLs, PNs, ENs and DCs in your cluster on correct clinical and data management of PLHIV and in the use of BR products e.g., Vantage
- Provide direct service delivery: clinical assessment, diagnosis, patient management & education and record keeping for patients with HIV/AIDS and/or TB (adults and children) in hospitals and primary health care facilities.
- Provide technical assistance at district Nerve Centre and other clinical forums
- Identify key internal and external stakeholders to build relationships with, displaying sound abilities to listen, advise, influence, negotiate and present at all levels within your district.
- Support district/facilities in identifying root-cause issues that hinder attainment of the 95-95-95.
- Monitor the functioning of patient care, systems and processes at supported PHC facilities, CHCs, hospitals, Wellness clinics and provide collaborative recommendations/solutions to meet targets.
- Demonstrate pride in the BroadReach Healthcare brand, services and products
- Stay relevant and up to date with regulations and new developments, take ownership of personal career development, leveraging formal and informal opportunities.
- Medical Degree (SA equivalent MBChB)
- Registered with HPCSA with valid MPS
- Post graduate certificate in Clinical HIV/AIDS or TB or STI Course preferably
- Post graduate qualification in HIV/AIDS Management.
Experience & skills
- A minimum of 7-10 years clinical experience, of which 5 years must be clinical HIV/AIDS experience including the provision of ART
- A minimum of 3 years of postgraduate experience working with USAID, CDC, PEPFAR or any donor funded projects/programs across multiple facilities.
- Experience in teaching and supervision of clinicians in HIV/AIDS programs is essential with experience in delivering presentations and facilitating workshops
- Experience in conducting clinical audits with subsequent technical assistance and report compilation is essential
- Understanding of healthcare systems, the local political landscape involved in Facility, Sub-district and District level in resource limited settings.
- Understanding of 90-90-90 HIV and TB agendas for children and adults
- Comprehensive knowledge of issues and current guidelines related to HIV/AIDS is essential
To apply for this job please visit broadreachcorporation.com.