South African Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Hiring Organisation: South African Medical Research Council (MRC) Careers
- Vacant Position: Divisional Manager
- Internship Location: Cape Town
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 1 130 650 a year
- Last Date: Ongoing
Apply For Vacancies in South African Medical Research Council (MRC) as a Divisional Manager Job Role Which is Available For Cape Town Location. South African Medical Research Council (MRC) has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Divisional Manager at South African Medical Research Council (MRC):-
- Strategic oversight and management of the SAMRC’s capacity development programmes
- Management of division staff for effective administration of grants and scholarships programmes
- Management of the division and programme budgets
- Managing compliance of beneficiaries with award conditions
- Monitoring and evaluation of the performance of each capacity development programme
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Ensuring transformation in the development of research capacity
- Liaison with the SAMRC leadership and relevant programme committees
- PhD in a science discipline or similar qualification or higher
- 5-8 years of experience in:
- the specialised area of grants and/or scholarships management in a higher education institution/Science Council or similar; and/or
- the field of research management, specifically relating to postgraduate studies and research support.
- 2 -3 years’ experience in a managerial role, including managing programmes/projects and budgets.
- PhD in the health /medical / clinical sciences
- Experience in management of external/ internal grants/scholarships/projects in a research/ higher education institution or similar environment
- Demonstrated experience working in a public funding and/or research environment or similar
- Demonstrated experience in capacity development
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit samrc.breezy.hr.