- Hiring Organisation: Transnet Careers
- Vacant Position: Driver, Articulated Vehicle
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 195000.00-465000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Transnet as a Driver, Articulated Vehicle Job Role Which is Available For City, State Location. Transnet has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
This advert is open for application by external applicants.
Equity Statement :Preference will be given to suitably qualified Applicants who are members of the
designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Organisation/Operating
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section
of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Alternative Application Methods: (Completed Curriculum Vitae to be submitted)
The closing date is on 01.03.2023. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application
before the closing date of the advertisement.
Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your
application as unsuccessful.
Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to
We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at
Transnet. Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email Transnet@tip-offs.com
Operating Division : TPT Cape Town MPT
Position Title : Driver, Articulated Vehicle
Employee Group : Non Permanent
Department : Operations
Location : Cape Town
Reporting To : Operations Manager
Grade Level : HRLYJ1
Reference Number : 202490
To safely transport cargo form one point to another using a horse and trailer to ensure a continuous flow of operations
- Obtain document for shift work
- Obtain checklist from ABM
- Perform daily task and record discrepancies
- Obtain shift norm from CC
- Report all incident/ accidents
- Continuously check vehicle for defects
- Check tonnage of cargo
- Sign on to the operating system (Navis)
- Follow on screen directives using RDT which generates the move of Cargo
- Load cargo
- Acknowledge task complete at end of instruction cycle
Qualifications & Experience:
- Code EC Driver’s license
- 2 years relevant experience relevant to the position applied for
- Safety Standards
- Skills Required:
- Basic technical
- Apply procedures
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to read and write.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.transnet.net.