Financial Intelligence Centre
- Hiring Organisation: Financial Intelligence Centre Careers
- Vacant Position: Enforcement Officer
- Internship Location: Pretoria
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Financial Intelligence Centre as a Enforcement Officer Job Role Which is Available For Pretoria Location. Financial Intelligence Centre has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Enforcement Officer at Financial Intelligence Centre:-
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Administer remediation action and directives in matters not referred for administrative sanction and provide support with the administration and procedures regarding such remediation;
• Administer enforcement processes, e.g. keeping register, provide statistics, ensuring correspondence is drafted and faxed, preparing file for adjudication panel, ensure filing is done;
• Appeals: conduct legal research (review case law) and provide draft papers for the appeal process and legal and administrative support;
• Identify non-compliance and make recommendations on enforcement action to be taken, i.e. draft enforcement memoranda, submissions, letters and notices;
• To engage with Supervisory Bodies on enforcement of the FIC Act as directed;
• Interact with stakeholders / third parties, when required to, provide guidance and advice, discuss findings and obtain information;
• Respond to public queries relating to enforcement;
• Monitor and report on all historic and current administrative sanctions issued and payments received, and the civil recovery of financial penalties fines under guidance.
• Recover outstanding financial penalties, by referring non-payment to corporate legal services for recovery;
• Monitor and report on regulatory enforcement actions of supervisory bodies;
• Provide statistics regarding remediation, sanctions, appeals and related issues;
• Conduct legal research (review case law) and provide draft papers for the appeal process;
• Draft legal opinions when requested;
• Assist the Manager of Supervision and Enforcement in giving effect to the aims and objectives of the Supervision and Enforcement Unit as these objectives and processes evolves.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree e.g. LLB, B.Com (Law) or equivalent.
• Qualifications in anti-money laundering risk, combatting terror and proliferation financing risk and compliance management would be advantageous.
• Strong legal compliance and risk management knowledge;
• Sound knowledge and experience in business processes; and
• Strong litigation skills.
• At least five (5) years’ experience in a relevant field i.e. prosecution or regulatory experience;
• The prospective candidate should have an understanding of administrative law and enforcement;
• Possess exceptional writing and legal drafting skills and be a good verbal communicator with proven interviewing, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
• A high level of judgement and integrity is crucial for this position;
• An intermediate to advanced level of computer literacy, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point.
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.