- Hiring Organisation: ProDevelopment Group Careers
- Vacant Position: Enterprise Architect
- Internship Location: Durban
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 550.00-605.00 Hourly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in ProDevelopment Group as a Enterprise Architect Job Role Which is Available For Durban Location. ProDevelopment Group has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Enterprise Architect at ProDevelopment Group:-
- Identifying and analysing of the organisation’s Business drivers and business development strategies (so as to derive useful business context)
- Analysing of the current IT ecosystem to detect critical deficiencies and Pain Points
- Recommending solutions for overall Business and Technology innovation and optimisation/improvement that will increase sustainability and prepare for future expansion
- Align with the organisation’s technology and governance strategies, policies, and standards – or direct necessary changes to these
- Delivering transition views (models) that are an interim view, in between the current state and a future state
- Ensuring that the architecture of the enterprise is optimised, it is essential that all Architecture Domains (Business Architecture, Data Architecture, Application architecture, Technology Architecture) integrate (and inter-operate) in a cost-effective manner, with minimum effort and maximum benefit to the organisation
- Guiding the technology, design patterns, design constructs and the (re-usable) solution building blocks that make up a Solution Architecture, defining a conceptual Solution Architecture
- Keeping up to date with and having a clear understanding of the capabilities and benefits of new/emerging technologies in order to apply same in a business context
- Provide assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection). Provide factual content to the feasibility studies that are needed for standard development projects and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 8 years of experience in IT, with a minimum of two years in Business Process Design
- Project Management Certification preferable
- TOGAF Certification preferable
- Experience with process redesign methods and tools
- 5 years of demonstrated management / supervisory experience in system management.
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit applythis.net.