- Hiring Organisation: RJPersonnel Careers
- Vacant Position: Executive Secretary/ Office Manager
- Internship Location: Durban
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in RJPersonnel as a Executive Secretary/ Office Manager Job Role Which is Available For Durban Location. RJPersonnel has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Executive Secretary/ Office Manager at RJPersonnel:-
Candidate Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure that key operational matters and requests are handled expeditiously
- Assist to draft key memos/documents/letters of response both internally and externally
- Ensure relevant documentation is readily available as may be required to support the Group Company Secretary for engagements
- Management and control of highly confidential information requiring extreme discretion and privacy of such material and/or situation
- To ensure correctness, accuracy and timeous processing of all financial related transactions (invoices, travel claims, stationary requisitions, etc.)
- Proactively drive own development and understanding of the Division and the Corporation
- Participate in knowledge sharing and other forums to enhance knowledge, understanding and operations
- Regularly participate in team meetings, including highlighting issues and owning actions through to resolution.
- To optimise service delivery in a manner that address clients’ needs and is in line with the Customer Service Charter of the Corporation
- In all interaction and responses ensure the values of the Corporation are maintained
- To share ideas for improvement in the management of the operational and administrative demands of the Group Company Secretary
Qualifications and Experience:
Grade 12 and relevant office administration/secretarial qualification.
At least have a minimum 3 years’ experience as an Office Manager/Executive Secretary in a fast paced and complex environment.
Company policies, processes, systems procedures and business understanding
Knowledge of data and administrative management practices and procedures, business and management principles
Finance for non-financial functions
Ability to build and manage relationships
Good written and verbal communication skills
Excellent scheduling and time management skills
Good attention to detail
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to liaise and engage with both internal and external clients
Excellent customer relationship skills
Respect for confidentiality due to nature of work
Ability to follow through with initiatives and effective prioritisation
Ability to multitask and thrive under work pressure
MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Teams
Project Management Skills
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit rjpersonnel.co.za.