Robben Island Museum
- Hiring Organisation: Robben Island Museum Careers
- Vacant Position: Facilities Management Manager
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Stipend: R 258532.00-348107.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 09 February 2023
Robben Island Museum has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. Apply For Vacancies in Robben Island Museum as a Facilities Management Manager Job Role Which is Available For Cape Town, Western Cape Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- BTech / Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) in the Built Environment (Non – Negotiable) in any of the following:
o Building Science
o Civil Engineering
o Construction & Project Management
o Structural Engineering
o Quantity Surveying
o Urban / Town & Regional / Master Planning
• Post Graduate Diploma and / Master’s Degree in related field preferred.
• Relevant industry certifications highly preferred and recommended.
To apply for this job please visit www.robben-island.org.za.