Lepelle Northern Water
- Hiring Organisation: Lepelle Northern Water Careers
- Vacant Position: Finance Manager
- Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Stipend: R 258532.00–348107.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 03 February 2023
Lepelle Northern Water has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. Apply For Vacancies in Lepelle Northern Water as a Finance Manager Job Role Which is Available For Polokwane, Limpopo Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Minimum requirements: Minimum requirements:
- Post Graduate Qualification in Financial Accounting
- Financial Management or equivalent with 8 years relevant experience in Financial Accounting
- External or Internal Auditing environment of which five (5) years must be at the middle management level.
- A valid driver’s license is a prerequisite.
- Registration with professional body is advantageous, ( e.g.CA (SA) )
- People management
- Ability to lead a team with resilience
- Good business acumen
- Sound knowledge of financial management
- Ability to develop and implement a full spectrum of financial management systems and control measures
- excellent interpersonal relations, communications (verbal and written), negotiations, and persuasive skills
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- Good presentation skills
- Key responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for advising and providing interpretation of financial accounting models, systems and procedures
- Management of revenue, expenditure, debtors, creditors, payroll, budget and assets. Ensuring of compliance on tax laws and statutory payments
- Development and maintenance of financial management policies and procedures
- Compiles and manages annual budget for the department
- Compiles quarterly and annual departmental performance reports for submission to the Chief Financial Officer
- Directly supervise subordinates
- Develops and enter into performance management agreements with subordinates in line with the organizational business plans
- Conducts periodic and quarterly performance appraisal for subordinates
- Conducts periodic and quarterly self-appraisals for discussions with the Chief Financial Officer
- Develops individual Personal Development Plan for career advancement
- Develop, trains, coaches and mentor subordinates for succession planning and promotion
- Ensure compliance with all the health, safety and environmental requirements.
To apply for this job please visit lepellewater.com.