Black Pen Recruitment
- Hiring Organisation: Black Pen Recruitment Careers
- Vacant Position: Financial Director
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 281,379.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Black Pen Recruitment as a Financial Director Job Role Which is Available For City, State Location. Black Pen Recruitment has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- +5 years of senior financial management
- A suitable degree in financial reporting and management
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in French and English, Portuguese ideal
- Experience in managing teams both in-office and remotely
- Experience across multiple regional blocks in Africa, such as OHADA and SADC, as well as exposure to multiple reporting standards such as IFRS and GAAP.
- Experience with USA reporting standards (SEC and GAAP)
- Literacy in NetSuite, Quickbooks, ERPs, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with European reporting standards beneficial
- Telecommunications industry experience beneficial
- Written and verbal communications skills in Portuguese and Swahili beneficial
- Deep expertise in setting up, developing, and optimising the corporate finance function of a growing company
- Demonstrated ability to structure and lead a multifunctional finance team that covers corporate finance, B2B revenue, and other related fronts
- Ability to manage multiple contractors and local auditors to satisfy local compliance requirements
- Confident ability to participate and guide in leadership decisions at a senior executive level
- Build and manage a multi-country financial reporting team across Africa
- Compile and validate statutory reporting requirements in multiple countries in Africa
- Compile and validate summary and management reports to international standards
- Manage and report on company internal financials and performance
- Manage and report on tax liabilities, tax efficiencies, and other tax-related strategies
- Travel across Africa and the United States
- Guide the management team’s strategy for improving the company’s financial footing
- Help manage the company’s capital and oversee budgeting and spending decisions with ROI and financial sustainability as dual core objectives
To apply Fill the job application form online/offline and submit throuth the online link given below, if the job application from is in offline fill the form and send it to the authority’s human resource/ recruiting department. the application process can depend on the organisation wait for the response from the organisation.
To apply for this job please visit blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com.