- Hiring Organisation: Sanparks Careers
- Vacant Position: General Manager: Technical Services
- Job Location: Mbombela
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 987716.00-1527714.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Sanparks as a General Manager: Technical Services Job Role Which is Available For City, State Location. Sanparks has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- B.Sc. Degree qualification in Civil/Electrical Engineering (other degrees in the built environment may be considered dependent on the skills and experience of the applicant).
- Professionally Registered with the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA) in terms of the Engineering Profession of SA Act, 46 of 2000 (or registration with relevant professional body).
- 8 to 10 years of experience as a Professional Engineer (or registered with a relevant professional body) and experience in a Managerial position in a multi-project and diverse infrastructure delivery environment.
- Experience in financial management and a commercial understanding of service delivery with a demonstrable track record of setting and meeting financial, productivity and infrastructure delivery targets.
- Knowledge of the legal and legislative framework within which SANParks operates and an understanding of all legislation relevant to delivery of infrastructure within the built environment and protected areas.
- Knowledge of infrastructure delivery management systems (IDMS).
- An understanding of the construction procurement framework and processes.
- Experience in infrastructure life cycle management from planning, feasibility assessments, design, procurement, construction monitoring and maintenance.
- Experience in managing and overseeing multi-disciplinary teams and projects.
- Project and programme management skills.
- Contract management and experience of key contracting methodologies within the engineering and construction industry.
The following skills and experience will be an added advantage:
- Post graduate qualification.
- Conflict resolution/problem-solving skills.
- Strategic planning.
- Stakeholder management.
- Risk and change management skills.
- Supply chain management skills.
- Experience of delivering projects within protected areas.
- A commitment to conservation management, environmental protection and a love of wildlife
To apply Fill the job application form online/offline and submit throuth the online link given below, if the job application from is in offline fill the form and send it to the authority’s human resource/ recruiting department. the application process can depend on the organisation wait for the response from the organisation.
To apply for this job please visit www.sanparks.org.