Black Pen Recruitment
- Hiring Organisation: Black Pen Recruitment Careers
- Vacant Position: German Speaking Assistance Coordinator
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Required Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Salary: R 213,000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Black Pen Recruitment as a German Speaking Assistance Coordinator Job Role Which is Available For Cape Town, Western Cape
Location. Black Pen Recruitment has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- Fluency in German (Written and Spoken)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Higher Education
- Previous experience in call/assistance centres at least in telephone customer services
- Computer literate
- Strong communication skills with a focus on empathic approach, listening skills and attention to details
- Good team player and to work well under pressure
- Able to work in shifts including nights
- Handle any inbound or outbound communication related to assistance. These communications can be with a policyholder, medical and technical providers, agents, customers and other company offices.
- Register all communications and taken actions in the systems provided by the company (Globo, Outlook, telephone system and others)
- Register and adjust reserves for services requested when necessary, up to the authorised financial limit.
- Coordinate adequately all logistics arrangements locally and internationally.
- Coordination with the Medical Team according to the company’s escalation process
- Have a good knowledge of all products, be able to fast, and efficiently check policy terms and conditions required for the case.
- Be able to understand available provider networks and identify preferred providers in different countries adequate for an ongoing case.
- Be able to identify possible fraud cases, high cost cases and involvement of other insurance companies and bring them to the attention of the Team Leader/Supervisor/Manager
- Follow the customers’ guidelines and Service Level Agreements (SLA) according to the company regulations and GDPR Instructions.
- Be able to respond to oral adequately and written complaints. Alert all potential major complaints to AC management.
- Assist other team members, if necessary, for phone calls, e-mails and case handling required specific language expertise.
- Work in close coordination with his/her senior colleagues (senior coordinator, team leaders)
To apply Fill the job application form online/offline and submit throuth the online link given below, if the job application from is in offline fill the form and send it to the authority’s human resource/ recruiting department. the application process can depend on the organisation wait for the response from the organisation.
To apply for this job please visit blackpenrecruitment.zohorecruit.com.