Website Clicks Group Limited
- Hiring Organisation: Clicks Group Limited Careers
- Vacant Position: HR Administrator
- Job Location: Roodepoort, Gauteng
- Required Qualification: Degree / Diploma
- Stipend: R287,701 per year
Clicks Group Limited has released a HR Administrator job notification at Their Official Careers website. Apply For Vacancies in Clicks Group Limited as a HR Administrator Job Role Which is Available For Roodepoort, Gauteng Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
To provide a professional resourcing service through an agreed SLA in order to deliver talent that meets current business needs and to provide efficient administrative support and coordination to the Resourcing team and the business.
- To administer a professional resourcing process that is fair, consistent and in line with company policies, processes and relevant labour legislation to meet business needs within the agreed SLA.
- To effectively screen and select applicants according to the job, competency and cultural fit requirements of the position and organisation.
- To act as a brand ambassador and to communicate the employee value proposition through all day-to-day activities and interactions with internal and external stakeholders in a manner that attracts talent and demonstrates an accurate representation of the organisation’s employer brand, culture and values.
- To assist the Group in its transformation agenda through sourcing and shortlisting to the EE Plan.
- Candidate management and tracking of candidate information through an electronic candidate management system in a timely manner that ensures a professional candidate experience whilst building an up to date and relevant in-house talent database across all job functions.
- To administer and coordinate resourcing activities for the team, including but not limited to, advertising vacancies, shortlisting applicants, setting up interviews, conducting background screening checks, sending out regret letters, maintaining the database, conducting research for the recruitment team, coordination of psychometric assessments and graduate career fairs.
- To ensure superior, professional and value-add customer service through all interactions with internal and external stakeholders, including the timely and effective resolution of all resourcing queries, both in writing and verbally.
- To plan, organise and attend recruitment events, including liaising with schools, tertiary institutions, careers services, etc., managing bookings, extending invites to selected candidates, arranging venues, scheduling interview panels and assisting in the screening of candidates.
- To accurately and timeously file and keep record of all resourcing documentation and accurately track resourcing activities for management reporting.
- Relevant labour legislation
- Filing and record keeping
- eRecruitment systems
- Background screening validation
- Reporting skills in Excel
Job Related Skills:
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Delivery and customer service orientated
- Planning & Organising skills
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Time Management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of professionalism
- Essential: 2 years administrative experience preferably in recruitment or an HR environment
- Essential: 1 year recruitment experience (accountable for end-to-end processes)
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Planning and Organising
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Relating and Networking
- Working with People
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
Online Job Seekers can also Apply For Municipality vacancies to get a government job nearby. Also, candidates can avail themselves of the list of Government jobs in South Africa and get employed to enjoy a rewarding career and a happy life. Degree or Diploma holders can also look for Department of Public Service and Administration jobs from this job portal.
To apply for this job please visit careers.clicksgroup.co.za.