- Hiring Organisation: Sanparks Careers
- Vacant Position: Human Capital Management Clerk
- Job Location: Cape Town
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 114211.00-157897.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Sanparks as a Human Capital Management Clerk Job Role Which is Available For Cape Town Location. Sanparks has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- Grade 12 certificate with a National Diploma/N Diploma in Human Resources Management (NQF Level 6)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Human Capital Management
- A valid Code B driver’s license is essential
- Excellent Computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook are a prerequisite
- Working knowledge of SAGE 300 people is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of relevant Human Resources legislation, as well as HCM Policies, Procedures and Practices
- Have attention to detail
- Sound written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicant must have a sense of initiative, be flexible and have the ability to meet deadlines and work independently without supervision
- Execute Human Capital Management administration associated with the recruitment process, such as capturing CV’s received, screening/shortlisting of applicants, contacting shortlisted candidates, reference checks, arranging logistics of interviews and participating in interviews.
- Execute monthly HR Payroll duties such as checking/verifying of attendance registers and consolidating leave
- Capture and maintain staff information on the SAGE 300 people system
- Coordinate wellness and training interventions and record keeping
- Compile and submit monthly/quarterly/annual HR reports for Regional HR Manager
- Represent Human Capital Management in disciplinary hearings and interviews
- Manage and coordinate the maintenance and updating of Human Capital Management filing for all employees.
- Advise line managers and other staff on HCM policies and practices
- Attend to HCM-related queries face-to-face, telephonically and via email.
- General daily admin duties as required within the Human Capital Management department
To apply Fill the job application form online/offline and submit throuth the online link given below, if the job application from is in offline fill the form and send it to the authority’s human resource/ recruiting department. the application process can depend on the organisation wait for the response from the organisation.
To apply for this job please visit www.sanparks.org.