Financial Sector Conduct Authority
- Hiring Organisation: Financial Sector Conduct Authority Careers
- Vacant Position: ICT PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
- Internship Location: Pretoria
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Financial Sector Conduct Authority as a ICT PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR Job Role Which is Available For Pretoria Location. Financial Sector Conduct Authority has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for ICT PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR at Financial Sector Conduct Authority:-
1. Project Administration
- Maintenance of the ICT project portfolio.
- Produce project documentation and ensure approval thereof.
- Follow-up on project related matters with project stakeholders and track progress as per project plans.
- Ensure that project related changes are approved, and revisions are clearly identified.
- Provide support and assistance in the proper use of the Project Management tool
- Perform junior project management for small and medium projects within various programmes.
2. Document Management
- Develop and maintain ICT related documents according to requirements
- Manage and control versions of documents under area of responsibility
- Ensure central storage of documents
- Distribute documents to all stakeholder
- Follow-up on document reviews to ensure timeous finalization of documents
3. Coordination of Meetings
- Schedule projects and ICT related meetings and provide secretariat services.
- Ensure that related documents are packaged and distributed to meeting attendees on time.
- Effective and accurate minutes taking.
- Timeous distribution of minutes to all stakeholders.
- Follow up on action items derived from meetings where secretariat services were provided
- Liaise with various external suppliers to ensure that a relevant solution is identified so as to conform to the business needs of the FSCA.
- Responds and attend to escalations and queries raised against delivery of ICT services.
- Develop relationships with IT managers and business units to support enterprise objectives, influence key stakeholders and jointly develop strategic sourcing strategies.
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit fsca.mcidirecthire.com.