- Hiring Organisation: GMRC Careers
- Vacant Position: IT Project Manager
- Job Location: Pretoria
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 40000.00-45000.00 Monthly
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in GMRC as a IT Project Manager Job Role Which is Available For City, State Location. GMRC has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science or IT-related field.
- Project Management Certification (PMP) will be beneficial.
- 4+ years of project management experience.
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- MS Office and Google suite knowledge.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct and oversee the completion of projects.
- Develop a plan of action including the schedule, resources, and work plan.
- Assess risks and establish contingency plans.
- Define and manage project scopes and specifications.
- Manage project resources and delivery of outputs.
- Manage and report on the project budget.
- Quality control and compliance to specifications.
- Manage risks, issues, and constraints.
- Stakeholder management, communication, and reporting at project level.
To apply Fill the job application form online/offline and submit throuth the online link given below, if the job application from is in offline fill the form and send it to the authority’s human resource/ recruiting department. the application process can depend on the organisation wait for the response from the organisation.
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.