- Hiring Organisation: Nampak Careers
- Vacant Position: Junior Standards Engineer
- Internship Location: Johannesburg
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Nampak as a Junior Standards Engineer Job Role Which is Available For Johannesburg Location. Nampak has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Junior Standards Engineer at Nampak:-
Health and Safety
• Comply with the Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) act and adhere to all safety requirements, policies, and procedures of the company to ensure a safe working environment.
• Wear the correct Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) relevant for the workplace to ensure personal safety.
• Adhere to all the relevant food safety requirements, policies, and regulations.
• Use the correct and approved tools and equipment to ensure the work duties are carried out safely with no harm to anyone.
• Identify Behavioural Based Safety (BBS) and report any unsafe acts, conditions, safety risks and good safety practices to ensure work is always carried out safely, hazards are addressed, and a safety culture is created.
• Collaborate with Nampak R&D on research and development work done on qualification of new raw materials and imported components.
• Ensure Manufacturing (MAP) and Packaging (PAP) Appraisals are available before trials at various DivFood sites as well as at Customers
• Collaborate with Nampak R&D analytical teams to find solutions to customer reported quality defects.
• Initiate continuous improvement projects in our Manufacturing centres, arising from analytically reported findings.
• Update and verify manufacturing and Industry standards and procedures currently in QPulse.
• Guide operations with Manufacturing and Industry compliance initiatives.
• Assist in managing the Divisional Projects database as well as the Change management system.
• Collaborate with the Drawing office when sheet layouts and tooling changes are require
Q Pulse administration
• Audit and determine gaps in both systems and procedures.
• Review and amend technical content of documents that require revision and work together with the
• Standards Administrator to ensure the system is updated.
Personal and People Development
• Keep abreast of developments in the Food Safety and Compliance industry.
• Keep abreast of developments in ISO9001 requirements
• Ensure that operational staff are aware of food safety and compliance requirements
National Diploma/Bsc Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent Industrial Engineering qualification.
Packaging Science Diploma, or a formal Metal Packaging qualification would be beneficial
2 years’ experience in metal can-making packaging and
Quality and Auditing experience
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit nampak.hua.hrsmart.com.