- Hiring Organisation: Sanparks Careers
- Vacant Position: Labour Relations Clerk
- Job Location: Mbombela
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: Not Disclosed
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Sanparks as a Labour Relations Clerk Job Role Which is Available For Mbombela Location. Sanparks has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- Office Administration or Secretarial Diploma
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Must be honest and trustworthy
- Knowledge of office administration, planning and organising
- Relevant legislation, policies, regulations, procedure related to the field
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Record keeping skills
- Time management skills
- Computer skills including the spread sheet, word processing programs and e-mail at highly proficient level
- Effective written and communication skills
- To provide administrative, secretarial and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient service delivery and sound administration within Labour Relations
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the Labour Relations Department.
- Prepare meeting packages and distribute to stakeholders and CCMA bundles
- Assist in monitoring that disciplinary cases, grievances and appeals are held in accordance with the stipulated time frames to the Disciplinary and Grievance Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Attend, record and transcribe minutes of meetings and disciplinary hearings.
- To ensure that all documents are filed and kept updated at all times
- To capture and compile relevant statistical data on disciplinary cases, grievances, appeals and CCMA disputes
- Assist to consolidate weekly and monthly labour relations reports
- Direct calls, respond to enquiries and sort incoming mails
- Capture trade unions membership and cancellations
To apply Fill the job application form online/offline and submit throuth the online link given below, if the job application from is in offline fill the form and send it to the authority’s human resource/ recruiting department. the application process can depend on the organisation wait for the response from the organisation.
To apply for this job please visit www.sanparks.org.