- Hiring Organisation: NWK Limited Careers
- Vacant Position: LEARNERSHIP
- Job Location: Lichtenburg, North West
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 195000.00-465000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in NWK Limited as a LEARNERSHIP Job Role Which is Available For Lichtenburg, North West Location. NWK Limited has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
LEARNERSHIP: GENERIC MANAGEMENT
If you are passionate about becoming a leader within the corporate environment, this programme will provide
you with theoretical and practical insight and guidance as to what is required for you to be a successful leader
The theoretical component will cover the following modules:
- Human Resources
- Customer Relations and Business Literacy
- Finance and Business Numeracy
- General Management
- Assessments must be administered for selection purposes
- Only those candidates who are not currently employed will be considered
- A Grade 12 certificate is a requirement.
- Graduates will also be considered
The following will serve as a recommendation:
- Computer Applications Technology as subject on secondary school level
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be customer-oriented
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Driven to achieve excellence in line with NWK’s objectives
- Must be reliable and responsible
- 1 year (practical and theoretical training will be given).
We look forward to walking alongside you on your journey for personal and professional growth.
Application can only be made through NWK’s website. For more information, please visit (https://
www.nwk.co.za/careers/). For any enquiries, contact Simóne Ferreira at (018) 633 1363. Visit our Facebook
page at www.facebook.com/NWKLimited.
The closing date for applications is 11 March 2023. If you are not invited for an interview within two weeks
after the closing date, you can consider your application unsuccessful. NWK supports the purpose of the
Employment Equity Act and gives preference to applicants from the nominated groups. Candidates with
disabilities are encouraged to apply. NWK reserves the right not to fill the position.
To apply for this job please visit www.nwk.co.za.