- Hiring Organisation: TotalEnergies Careers
- Vacant Position: Logistics Project Engineer
- Internship Location: Johannesburg
- Required Qualification: BSc or BTech
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in TotalEnergies as a Logistics Project Engineer Job Role Which is Available For Johannesburg Location. TotalEnergies has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Logistics Project Engineer at TotalEnergies:-
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
Depot engineering and construction:
- Prepare and implement investment programme for your area of responsibility.
- Ensure the safe implementation of technical solutions conforming to legal requirements, group norms and best practices.
- Conduct project feasibility studies for engineering and construction projects; preparing documentation, drawings and recommendation for execution of project.
- Submit and obtain local authorities required approvals and prepare and obtain approval for MOC documentations.
- Guide the draughtsman or consultants in preparation of the construction drawings.
- Participate in negotiation supply of equipment and engineering contracts with the service providers, in collaboration with the purchasing division.
- Plan, organise, control and execute field construction activities, within given time and budget.
- You will be responsible for incorporation of local legislation requirements, Group standards and best practices to all engineering and construction projects
- Effectively monitor and evaluate variations associated with project scope and cost changes.
- Provide regular updates to technical manager regarding the projects and providing explanations on any delay with regards to the projects.
- Make use of the PPO Project Management tool for Project Management, Document Repository, and Management Reporting.
- Ensuring all project data added / uploaded is in compliance with the System Health and Governance rules (set up within PPO), thereby ensuring accurate monitoring of projects.
- Ensure assets for all completed projects are added to the asset register and demolished Assets are also removed from the asset register. Data Packs and Safety file handed over to the site on completion of the work.
- Provide Technical support to Logistics Maintenance Contracts Manager and Depot Managers on Maintenance issues.
Head Office and 3 x Expats Houses Maintenance :
- Maintain the Head Office assets cost effectively, maintain equipment to their original state of repairs and on time.
- Maintain 3 x Expats houses cost effectively, maintain equipment to their original state of repairs and on time.
- Define and categorise equipment that would require preventive or corrective maintenance and Prepare a maintenance schedule
- Set contracts for the preventive and predefined maintenance (in collaboration with purchasing).
- Oversee corrective maintenance through the facility management technicians.
- Oversee preventative maintenance through the facility management team and appointed contractors.
- Support the implementation of HSE programmes to ensure constant adherence and compliance to the Company’s HSEQ and security standards, any local by-laws and government legislation so as to minimise all risk pertaining to the company’s assets and stock, to be an excellent corporate citizen, remain operational and ensure the safety of all people.
- To effectively manage employees through applying the company People Management principles, and to develop, coach and mentor subordinates to promote a positive working environment which will attract and retain skilled staff and increase productivity.
- Ensure effective risk management and internal control, including asset management, for area of responsibility.
Context and environment
- Management of all outsourced engineering and construction works through optimal utilisation of the service providers (contractors and consultants); Organisation: engineering is a service provider to Operations, Legal and HSEQ: Local and Group regulations and standards to be complied with.
- You will be accountable for performance of the engineering staff, consultants and contractors used in the engineering and construction process. All the activities are driven to achieve key business objectives; conduct all work in the safe manner, adhere to local legislations and Group standard and adhere all internal process with implementation of efficient controls of people and resources. KPI: CAPEX – expenditure against budget, duration of project against program.
- Qualification BSc or BTech – mechanical or civil engineering
- Minimum 5 years general experience in the oil industry with sound experience in the engineering and construction of logistics and marketing assets.
- High level of problem-solving ability, negotiating skills, tenacity, ability to challenge and identify problems.
- English is the working language
Region, department, area
Experience level required
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental
standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by
100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.