South African Medical Research Council
- Hiring Organisation: South African Medical Research Council Careers
- Vacant Position: Maintenance Assistant
- Internship Location: Cape Town
- Required Qualification: Matric or Equivalent
- Salary: R 82 650 a year
- Last Date: Ongoing
Apply For Vacancies in South African Medical Research Council as a Maintenance Assistant Job Role Which is Available For Cape Town Location. South African Medical Research Council has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Maintenance Assistant at South African Medical Research Council:-
- The Maintenance Assistant will work closely with the Facilities Handymen to maintain the buildings and grounds.
- The Maintenance Assistant will be responsible for prioritizing and organizing own work to maintain internal and external building infrastructure on a daily basis.
- Assist with asset transfers and any other facilities management services as requested by the Facilities Handyman or Supervisor.
- The Maintenance Assistant will perform relieving duties for the Driver and Postal/ Storeman in their absence.
- Adhere to health, safety and environment regulations and organizational policies and procedures
- Matric or Equivalent
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience
- Basic electrical, plumbing, carpentry and air conditioning experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must be able to work unsupervised/without direct supervision.
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Previous experience working and maintain huge grounds and buildings
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit samrc.breezy.hr.