Website Rand Water
- Hiring Organisation: Rand Water Careers
- Vacant Position: Maintenance Manager
- Job Location: Alberton, Gauteng
- Required Qualification: Diploma/ Degree
- Stipend: R386,862 per year
Rand Water has released a Maintenance Manager job notification at Their Official Careers website. Apply For Vacancies in Rand Water as a Maintenance Manager Job Role Which is Available For Alberton, Gauteng Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Job Advert Summary
Reporting to the Executive Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the available resources in order to maintain plant, estates and safety by ensuring maximum plant availability so that the present and future demands for potable water are met.
- Diploma/ Degree qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Extensive experience in plant maintenance.
- A Government Certificate of Competency.(compulsury)
- 5 years experience in supervision in a highly unionised environment.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong People Management Skills
- Ensure plant availability, reliability and operational efficiency whilst keeping costs within budget limit.
- Manage the Maintenance Department comprising of mechanical, electrical, civil and instrumentation sections as well as a comprehensive maintenance planning unit.
- Legal and Procedural compliance with regards to Rand Water procedures and Risk Management
- Financial Management for the department including capital expenditures, supplementary- and maintenance budgets, Cost allocation and variance reporting
- Sound management principles
- Relevant technical knowledge
- Relevant legislation on labour, safety, and quality standards.
- OHSAS 45001, ISO 9001 & 14001
- Effective people management and labour relations
- Project Management
- Computer literate
- Planning & organising
- Problem solving and project management
- Effective decision making
- Performance driven
- Customer/business focused
- Attention to detail
- Quality orientated
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
Online Job Seekers can also Apply For Municipality vacancies to get a government job nearby. Also, candidates can avail themselves of the list of Government jobs in South Africa and get employed to enjoy a rewarding career and a happy life. Degree or Diploma holders can also look for Department of Public Service and Administration jobs from this job portal.
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.