- Hiring Organisation: Rand Water Careers
- Vacant Position: MANAGER SECRETARIAT SERVICES
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
Rand Water has released a Graduate Internship job notification at Their Official Careers website. Apply For Vacancies in Rand Water as a MANAGER SECRETARIAT SERVICES Job Role Which is Available For Johannesburg, Gauteng Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Job Advert Summary
To provide an efficient and effective company secretariat service to the PIC, its subcommittees and other Governance Structures of Rand Water (“RW”) and to ensure compliance with governance and statutory requirements.
• LLB/CIS or equivalent company secretariat qualification • 3-4 years secretariat experience i.e. PIC and committee meeting co-ordination, administration and secretariat services • 3-5 years managerial experience • Willingness to work irregular hours as and when required
• Provide strategic support to the office of the Corporate Services Secretariat • Manage secretariat function and other secretariat activities • Ensure that Secretariat Department provides an effective and efficient service to all RW entities and within the prescribed timelines • Keep abreast and monitor the legislative developments, corporate governance standards and advice the committees on the developments • Assist with the compilation of the departmental business plan and assist with monitoring of the departmental budget • Ensure that meeting packs are compiled in accordance with the prescribed process and ensure distribution of meeting packs with the prescribed timelines • Ensure that all secretariat documents are filed in line with the RW Record Management Policies • Maintain minute books and other statutory documents in accordance with the legal requirements and best governance practices • Assist in managing team performance and compiling team training development plan • Collate reports and ensure that any other documentation prepared is of good quality and in line with Secretariat quality standards • Maintain continuity across the business by documenting and communicating actions, resolutions of meetings and meeting requirements • Assist with compilation of the annual work plan, departmental processes, arrangement of PIC inductions, review of PIC policies and the governance framework • Ensure compliance with the applicable legislation and the governance standards within the organisation
• Practical knowledge and understanding of the requirements of PFMA, Water Services Act, Companies Act and any other applicable legislation • High level of minute taking • Understanding of public sector and corporate governance • Advanced MS Office Suite
• Excellent command of English • Good interpersonal skills • Information management and monitoring • Planning and organising skills • Telephone etiquette • Ability to interact at senior level • Deadline driven • Ability to work under pressure • Attention to detail • Facilitation and presentation skills • Leadership skills • Negotiation skills
• Maintain confidentiality • Retain professional image at all times • Integrity • Honesty • Ability to work independently and in a team • Dealing with unrealistic demands • Customer service orientation • Quality orientation • Proactive • Self starter
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.