Jobs roles that may be available at Sibanye-Stillwater include engineers, geologists, mine planners, technicians, and other technical professionals. The company may also have openings for administrative and support staff, such as HR specialists, finance professionals, and IT professionals. In addition, Sibanye-Stillwater may have opportunities for entry-level positions or internships for individuals who are just starting their careers.
Job no: 507325
Work type: Fixed Term
Categories: HR – Learning & Development
|VACANCY:||Master & PHD Research Opportunities (Part Time)|
|Closing Date:||31 December 2022||Job Grading:||
|Type of employment||Fixed Term||No of Positions||
Sibanye-Stillwater remains committed to employee growth and development, and as such interested employees and external candidates are invited to apply for Masters and PHD research opportunities in 2022
Short listed candidates will be requested to attend a panel interview. Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 30 days after the application closing date may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|A limited number of research opportunities across all functional disciplines are being offered to employees and external candidates for part time research within the Company, which are in line with the Sibanye-Stillwater Business research needs|
All research applications must be submitted on-line and must include the following information and documentation;
- Full biographical information of the applicant
- Certified Copy of Identification Document
- Certified copy of school certificate and relevant tertiary qualifications
- Proof of registration with a tertiary institution
- A letter from the tertiary institution that confirms that the applicants research proposal was approved.
- Ethical approval letter of study with the ethical clearance number.
- A copy of the research proposal, disclosing full detail of intended research methodology, scope and nature of access to company information/workplace required for conducting the research
Note: Any Incomplete application received will not be considered for research approval
|The award process:|
- All applications received will be reviewed by the Company Research Approval Committee.
- If requested applicants may be requested to attend a panel interview and/or to submit additional information as part of the approval process.
- The Sibanye-Stillwater Academy will provide feedback to all applicants with regard to the outcome of their application.
- Successful application candidates will further be advised on the operational on-boarding process
|Interested parties should complete the online application form using the link below:|
Internal : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/ci/en/listing/
External : http://www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com/cw/en/listing/
HR Contact Person : Sizakele Mbeje/ Fulufhelo Mashovha
Recruiter : Polelo Matloga
Tel : 011 278 9664
NB: Kindly note that the HR personnel at the operations should assist the internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.
Applications close: 31 Dec 2022 South Africa Standard Time
As a job seeker, there are a few key things you can do to increase your chances of finding employment:
To apply for a job at Sibanye-Stillwater, you can visit their website and search for current job openings. Once you find a job that you are interested in, you can click on the job title to view the job description and requirements. To apply for the job, you will need to create an account on the Sibanye-Stillwater job application website and submit a resume and cover letter. You may also be asked to provide other information or documents, such as references or a writing sample.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com.