- Hiring Organisation: GP Consult Careers
- Vacant Position: National Key Account Manager
- Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 50000 – 80000 Yearly
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in GP Consult as a GP Consult Job Role Which is Available For Midrand, Gauteng Location. GP Consult has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA
- Business Planning
- Creative Business Development
- Strong Customer Relationships
- Fact Based Selling
- Forecasting Accuracy
MINIMUM DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define growth opportunities within each category relative to the key account and gain buy-in to enable opportunities.
- Evaluate potential risks to the plan and develop contingencies to overcome or foresee them.
- Align customer plans with company’s brand and customer strategic focus as per functional objectives.
- Secure approval for these plans through the account planning process
- Development of forecasts in conjunction with customers, and ensure processes and plans are in place to execute the plans.
- Monitor performance against forecasts and targets, deploy tactics to combat deficits.
- Once jointly agreed goals (budgets and investments) are locked in, track weekly sell in, sell through and stock performance and proactively communicate deviations.
- Analyse monthly sell-in, sell through, stock and productivity (stock turn) performance by brand, product category, region, and store (where applicable) to preserve a healthy balance for sustained future business.
- Analyse credits/returns/markdowns/tallies, co-op advertising and promotional spend against budget and relative to the performance of each key account.
- Prepare pre and post promotion analysis and share for future decision making.
- Conduct and lead a review of customer performance vs the plans and mutually agree to adjust where necessary to achieve objectives.
Creative Business Development
- Develop relevant, unique, and creative growth plans in conjunction with the customer and marketing for execution through the field sales team.
- Recommend and implement adjustments /corrective actions/solutions to address problems and budget shortfalls on each account.
- Keep abreast of developments in the store environment through work in collaboration with sales field teams, consider competitor activities in store and fully understand systems and procedure each key account follows.
- Monthly trade visits with sales field representatives to identify opportunities within the store environment, quality in execution and note competitor activity.
- Regular communication with Field Operations teams to effectively manage the opening, revamping, and store closures.
- Engage regularly with customer logistics and the planners to ensure planned orders are shipped on time and in line with monthly forecast of the account.
- Ensure relevant Cycle information (Promotions, Listings, NPD ) is always presented timeously to key stakeholders
Strong Customer Relationships
- Regularly communicate with Key contacts on all developments on the account.
- Ensure all communication from meetings and discussions via email/phone are clearly and concisely recorded with specific actions, responsibilities, and timelines.
- Drive to continuously build a strong business partnership and links with each key account to enable mutual beneficial business operations.
Fact Based Selling
- Ongoing analysis of developments in the industry, categories, competitors, accounts, and brand performance within accounts to develop fact-based insights and drivers of brand growth.
- Develop and execute insightful and meaningful presentations including fact-based information gained through accredited data sources to build and secure ongoing support.
- Ensure that all promotional and launch volumes are accurately reflected and included and the demand forecast.
- Actively participate in monthly forecasting (S&OP) meetings with information on sell in, sell through, new product performance, promotional buy in volumes and timings, stock movements, which may affect the demand plan.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF POSITION
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Key Accounts role within FMCG sector
- A commercial degree will be an advantage
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to influence
- Good rapport and communication skills.
- Planning, Organisation and Flexibility;
- Innovative mindset.
- Ability to analyse data with view of developing insights as well as look for opportunities to drive sales.
- Numerate, able to interpret sales information and recognise trends.
- Flexible and adaptable – able to adapt and vary approach.
- Proactive mindset– Willing to identify problems and independently develop and implement solutions.
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to represent the company’s best interest in negotiations and discussions with retail business partners
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals;
- Excellent relationship building skills,
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Should be able to deliver creative and innovative thoughts.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Willing to travel as per business needs away from home
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.