- Hiring Organisation: GMRC Careers
- Vacant Position: Office administrator
- Job Location: Pretoria
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 10000.00-20000.00 Monthly
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in GMRC as a Office administrator Job Role Which is Available For Pretoria Location. GMRC has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- Matric / NQF4 Equivalent
- Strong financial acumen
- Previous experience in basic business finance (Creditors, debtors, cash flow etc).
- Qualification in Business Management would be an advantage.
- Well presented
- Fluent in Afrikaans and English (Business level)
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of working experience
- Strong Excel skills essential
- Sage Pastel experience essential
- Own Transport
- Experience in the construction/property industry might secure an interview
Duties and responsibilities:
- General reception duties (Calls, meeting invites, emails).
- Basic administration of Salaries and Claims.
- Leave tracking.
- Management of stationery, cleaning supplies and office refreshments.
- WordPress and Pipedrive.
- Insurance (additions, deletions, and making sure renewals are done).
- PI Insurance (Completion of the necessary forms, submission, and ensuring the money is procured).
- COIDA (Workman’s Compensation), make sure that we receive the LOGS and make the payment.
- Commercial TV License renewals and payment.
- Personal Assistant duties (filling in documents, reminders, etc.) for 3 managers.
- Office maintenance requests, organize socials and YEF.
- CIPC Annual Returns (for companies not handled by MWW).
- Employment contracts and HR Docs, Payroll details.
- Seeing clients into the Boardroom etc.
Administration for Projects:
- SLA drafting.
- Client file creation, customer statement, and payment arrangements.
- Provisions when payments are received.
- Invoices when payments are due in line with SLA.
- Area adjustment calculations are in line with SLA.
- Suppliers’ and facilitation fee invoices.
- Sub-contractor JAL drafting and ensuring these invoices are received and paid and necessary provisions are made.
- Showcases, when there are showcases, setup movers and coordinate dates, etc.
- Make sure cards and books are ready.
- Login to the banking and make sure of what is in each account.
- Budget update and investment sheet update.
- Load all payments and transfers and explain to DO before he authorizes the banking.
- Ensure necessary Provisions are made.
- VAT account balances are kept up to date.
- Sub-contractor Account is kept up to date.
- Saving all invoices and filing them correctly.
- Send IRP5 documents to the staff when they are released.
- Send Pay slips to staff.
- Allocate invoices in Sage.
- Create invoices in Sage.
- Allocation of some transactions.
- Check the VAT Report that all transactions are flagged correctly (VAT or no VAT).
- Issue Personal Director invoices for additional salaries.
- Load inter-account transfers.
- Make sure PAYE is paid before the 7th of each month.
To apply Fill the job application form online/offline and submit throuth the online link given below, if the job application from is in offline fill the form and send it to the authority’s human resource/ recruiting department. the application process can depend on the organisation wait for the response from the organisation.
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.