Robben Island Museum
- Hiring Organisation: Robben Island Museum Careers
- Vacant Position: Office Head
- Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Stipend: R 258532.00–348107.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 09 February 2023
Robben Island Museum has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. Apply For Vacancies in Robben Island Museum as a Office Head Job Role Which is Available For Cape Town, Western Cape Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or Public Development and Management (NQF level 7):
• A qualification in Advanced Project Management will be an added advantage
- A Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in a similar role in an organisation with a workforce of at least 1,500 employees.
• Five (5) of the ten (10) years’ relevant experience must have been at a senior management level in a similar role
• Experience working in an environment that is regulated by the Public Finance Management Act (PMFA) is advantageous.
• Experience in a similar role of Executive Assistance will be an advantage.
• Understanding of protocol matters with regard to government, parliament, and other key stakeholders.
• Experience in the heritage and culture industry will be an advantage, but not essentia
To apply for this job please visit www.robben-island.org.za.