- Hiring Organisation: Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) Careers
- Vacant Position: Personal Assistant
- Internship Location: Pretoria
- Required Qualification: Diploma or equivalent
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) as a Personal Assistant Job Role Which is Available For Pretoria Location. Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Personal Assistant at Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC):-
Key Performance Ares Includes:
- Manage the Executive Manager diary and schedule appointments and any other requests made from time to time.
- Receive visitors for the Executive Manager and make all arrangements for their participation in the meeting.
- Facilitate visitor’s security clearance, parking, document preparation etc.
- Make arrangements for meetings, e.g. venue bookings, refreshments and prepare documents.
- Answer and screen telephone calls and handle telephonic requests and queries.
- Maintain a database of all contacts details with whom the Executive Manager has a relationship with.
- Liaise and maintain an effective communication with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. Law enforcement agencies, supervisory bodies and various government and international institutions).
- Maintain records in line with FIC records management policy.
- Ensure that all documents (letters, submissions, working papers etc.) relating to the Executive Manager are registered on the electronic document tracking system.
- Follow-up on issues arising in documents, minutes including acknowledgement of receipt.
- Draft correspondences, reports and documents.
- Handle all documents with appropriate security and utmost discretion.
- Prepare and submit timeously all claims in relation to travel, telephone and cell phone use, any other expenses derived from FIC work undertaken by the Executive Manager.
- Identify stationery requirements and procure in line with the SCM and Finance policies.
- Take minutes in meetings on request.
- Keep various registers and databases up to date.
- Maintain an update Curriculum Vitae of the Executive Manager and other material for use in conferences, interviews, etc.
- Ensure that the Office of the Executive Manager is at all times kept cleaned and in good condition.
- Facilitate for regular receipt of newspapers, journals and magazines and any other literature or items, which might be required from time to time.
- Ensure strict security levels are maintained at all times in the Office of the Executive Manager, including maintaining a strict clean-desk policy in which all documents are appropriately registered and stored in a secure facilities, shredding all unwanted documents.
- Maintain a filing system.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements (both national and international) including programs and meeting agendas, accommodation, subsistence, foreign exchange etc.)
- Perform any other duty as required.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant
- Diploma or equivalent
- Well organised, able to work with minimal supervision balanced by an understanding of the need to keep line manager informed of progress, workload and priorities
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Office Skills and understanding of the use of the technology and processes related to the position
- Demonstrated exercise sound judgement/common sense
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- Proactive and professional with the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit Financial%20Intelligence%20Centre%20(FIC).