South African Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Hiring Organisation: South African Medical Research Council Careers
- Vacant Position: Project Coordinator
- Internship Location: Durban
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 416 700 a year
- Last Date: Ongoing
Apply For Vacancies in South African Medical Research Council as a Project Coordinator Job Role Which is Available For Durban Location. South African Medical Research Council has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Project Coordinator at South African Medical Research Council:-
- Co-ordinate research activities related to the implementation of multiple research protocols at clinical research site
- Ensure optimum clinic flow to facilitate effective conduct of multiple clinical research studies
- Monitor and supervise quality control of all study data and informed consent procedures
- Ensure that corrective and preventative action for citations are generated from internal/external audits
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are updated, implemented and monitored
- Supervise data collection and associated document management
- Monitor and supervise the recruitment and retention efforts at the clinical research site
- Manage and supervise a multidisciplinary research team
- Manage participant reimbursement and financial advances
- Supervise operational activities at sites
- Assist with scientific report writing/publications and presentations.
- Honours Degree in the Biomedical or Social Science environment or similar relevant qualification or higher
- 4 years’ experience in the HIV/Health research environment
- 2 years’ experience with training and supervision
- 2 years’ coordination and management experience.
- Computer literate in MS packages and spreadsheets
- A Master’s degree
- Understanding of Good Clinical Practice or a valid certificate in Good Clinical Practice
- Applicant must be able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Experience with electronic data capture (EDC)
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit samrc.breezy.hr.