- Hiring Organisation: ProDevelopment Group Careers
- Vacant Position: Project Coordinator
- Internship Location: Durban
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 250.00-300.00 Hourly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in ProDevelopment Group as a Project Coordinator Job Role Which is Available For Durban Location. ProDevelopment Group has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Project Coordinator at ProDevelopment Group:-
- Responsible for the documentation of project artefacts for e.g., minutes of meetings, actions list, attendance registers and maintenance of incidents log
- Setup programme and project meetings
- Ensure tracking of project artefacts that need to be circulated for approval
- Ensure that the central repository is kept up to date with all Programme and project artefacts.
- Assist with tracking of risks, issues and change requests
- Assist with ensuring that all Programme and project governance requirements are met and accept that auditing and/or health checks on Programmes and projects could be done at random to ensure that the project governance is in good order
- Diploma in Administration or Secretarial studies, or Diploma in Project Management or Certified Associate in Project Management, or equivalent Project Management Qualification
- 5 years of project administration experience.
- 5 years of information systems and business experience required
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit applythis.net.