- Hiring Organisation: Transnet Careers
- Vacant Position: Project Director (Strategic Projects) X6
- Internship Location: Port of Ngqura, Eastern Cape
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Transnet as a Project Director (Strategic Projects) X6 Job Role Which is Available For Port of Ngqura, Eastern Cape Location. Transnet has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for ABC at Transnet:-
- B-Tech or BSc Eng. or Equivalent
Bachelor’s Degree (Civil, Mech or
Equivalent) is required.
- PMP Certification or Equivalent PM
Certification or SACPCMP (PrCPM)
registration is required.
- Master’s Degree in Management or
Engineering or Equivalent is an added
- 12 years’ experience in an infrastructure
development/ project management environment.
Standard Job Requirements:
- Driver’s license code 08
- Travel as required and approved
Requirement of Trust and Honesty in the
handling of Finances as per the National Credit
Act Amendment 19Competencies:
- Extensive applied knowledge of all
relevant legislations and regulations for
the built environment.
- Applied knowledge of applicable industry
related regulatory frameworks and
legislation, e.g. for port, rail, freight, pipeline, etc.
- Extensive applied knowledge of
Infrastructure Planning frameworks, practices and governments
- Applied knowledge of leadership and people management practices and applicable frameworks (including labour
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Management and leadership skills
- Stakeholder engagement
- Risk management
- Change Agent,
- Presentation skills
- Systematic and logical thinking
(Built Environment, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical)
Regulatory and Acts
Project development and management
Infrastructure asset management
Technical decision making
Financial/ cost management
Collaborating and Networking
Persuading and Influencing
Learning and Applying Expertise
Vigour & Personal Drive
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.transnet.net.