- Hiring Organisation: Mindworx Consulting Careers
- Vacant Position: RPA Manager
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Required Qualification: Matric
- Salary: R 300,303.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 31/03/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Mindworx Consulting as a RPA Manager Job Role Which is Available For Johannesburg, Gauteng Location. Mindworx Consulting has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
- Technical Leadership – Provides technical architecture leadership and direction on project engagements, in conjunction with the Insure Architecture team
- Contributes to improve existing knowledge-based content, reusable assets, or best practice materials.
- Analyse performance of applications and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with stakeholders after obtaining necessary approval
- Line Management Responsibilities for a dynamic team of developers and process engineers
- Responsible for identifying and resolution of Audit findings in your space
- Vendor Management
- Operational Responsibilities as required by the team
- Budget responsibility (people, vendors, software, other)
- Representation of solutions across Hollard Insure and Regional Management Structures
- Ensures the Change Management and Rollout Implementation for new solutions, fixes and enhancements. Including communications and marketing of new features and functionality
- Management and co-ordination of any BA, Continuous Improvement and PMO resources assigned to the project or workstreams.
- Ensuring the Power BI dashboards which are built have the right metrics and KPI’s to steer productivity and efficiency
- Take ownership of queries and offer possible solution to the various stakeholders and of clients and ensure all urgent queries to be resolved
- Stakeholder Management and engagement at various forums and steering committees
- Provide feedback to clients and or internal stakeholders where relevant and needed.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with stakeholders.
- Liaise with service providers and other business units to ensure quality of customer management and to prevent rework.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & TCF
- Maintain a high level of service to customers (internal and external) according to the service standards as set by the company. Ensure all customers are treated fairly
- Honours degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
Required Experience (relevant or in a similar role)
- Knowledge of Agile framework, having worked in an agile environment for 5+ years
- Ability to perform a Scrum Master role, Certified Scrum Master preferred
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience through all phases of the technology life cycle, including project planning, requirements definition, architecture design, build/configuration, testing and operational transition
- 7+ years of experience implementing RPA Tools (e.g., UIPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Openspan and Workfusion)
- 5+ years of experience with applying multiple software methodologies and processes, including Agile, Waterfall, and Iterative
- Experience with leading rapid design or prototyping sessions in 90–120-day sprints to develop client business strategy at the service, business, or enterprise-level.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Deep technical experience in one or more of the following competencies:
- Software design or development (continuous delivery/integration, adoption of DevOps practices)
- Systems Operations / Management
- Application Design
- IT Security and Governance
- Automation and System Orchestration
- Scrum Master in Agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer facing experience of a consultative nature with Vendor Management skills
- Involved in IT strategy and transformation engagements (IT long range plan, roadmap, operating model, governance etc.)
- Knowledge of Commercial and Personal Lines insurance pertaining to various functions for example Claims, Underwriting, Policy Admin and the various sub processes
- Design thinking skillsets, Cross Functional solution design incorporating LOB systems, SQL Databases, Workflow and Robotics. – Innovative Mindset / Thinking.
- Proven track record in implementations on UIPath or other RPA technologies
- Microsoft Technology (Azure, VB .NET, Windows, SQL Server, Web Services, Power Automate)
- Scripting languages (e.g., python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.) are a bonus
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills.
- Comfortable researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of motivation, strong work ethic and self-starting attitude.
- Experience with mobile or digital tools and applications for diverse user purposes preferred
- Experience with applying multiple software methodologies and processes, including Agile
- Ability to define and deliver a channel-specific or cross-channel customer service strategy and implementation roadmap
- Ability to visualize and develop road maps, use cases, concept of operations, models, architecture frameworks, requirements, processes and tools, basis of estimates, delivery staffing structures, information rich diagrams, and flow diagrams
- Ability to assist and motivate team members to create high performance team dynamics and output
- Knowledge of TCF principles & customer orientation
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.