University of Pretoria
- Hiring Organisation: University of Pretoria Careers
- Vacant Position: Senior Administrative Officer
- Internship Location: Pretoria
- Required Qualification: Grade 12 plus
- Salary: R 394422-616269 a year
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in University of Pretoria as a Senior Administrative Officer Job Role Which is Available For Pretoria Location. University of Pretoria has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Senior Administrative Officer at University of Pretoria:-
The incumbent will assist the Co-ordinator with the effective and efficient handling of student administrative affairs in the Student Administration office of the faculty with specific reference to:
- Student administration for undergraduate and postgraduate students, including admissions;
- Liaising with a broad spectrum of stakeholders (prospective students, applicants, registered students, finalists, graduates, supervisors, external examiners and other stakeholders);
- Assisting with the handling of arrangements regarding examinations and graduation ceremonies and processing examination results;
- Delivering an exceptional and client-friendly service to students and all stakeholders involved in the student administrative processes at the University of Pretoria.
- A three-year Diploma plus 3 years relevant experience in Student Administration; or
- Grade 12 plus 5 years relevant experience in Student Administration
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND BEHAVIOURAL ATTRIBUTES):
- Appropriate language and communication skills are essential for good relationships with a diverse clientele;
- Organisational skills;
- Interpersonal and conflict management skills;
- Computer literacy with broad knowledge and experience of MS Office packages, Internet, GroupWise and PeopleSoft;
- Ability to work independently and participate effectively within a team;
- Accuracy and the ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Previous supervisory experience.
ADDED ADVANTAGES AND PREFERENCES:
- 1 year experience in a tertiary institution;
PLEASE NOTE: All shortlisted candidates may be required to participate in relevant skills assessments as part of the selection process.
The total remuneration package for this position ranges from approximately R 394 422.00 to R 616 269.00 as determined by UP policy guidelines. (These amounts include the University’s contributions to standard UP benefits, namely provident fund, group life and funeral cover, but exclude contributions to medical aid, as the latter varies per employee.) UP subscribes to the BESTMED/UMVUZO medical aid scheme and contributes 50% of the applicable monthly premium.
Applicants are requested to apply online, quoting the applicable reference number.
In applying for this post, please attach:
- A comprehensive CV;
- Names, e-mail addresses and telephone details of three referees whom we have permission to contact.
CLOSING DATE: 16 March 2023
No application will be considered after the closing date, or if it does not comply with at least the minimum requirements.
ENQUIRIES: Mrs E. Greyling contact person. Tel: (012) 420 2100 / estelle.greyIing@up.ac.za for application-related enquiries and Mrs D Tau contact person. Tel: (012) 420 2723 / Dorothy.email@example.com for enquiries relating to post content.
Should you not hear from the University of Pretoria by 30 June 2023, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
The University of Pretoria is committed to equality, employment equity and diversity.
In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the University and its Employment Equity goals and targets, preference may be given, but is not limited to candidates from under-represented designated groups.
By applying for this vacancy, the candidates consent to undergo verification of personal credentials and related information including, but not limited to, qualifications, criminal record, credit record, current and historic disciplinary proceedings as part of the selection process.
All candidates who comply with the requirements for appointment are invited to apply.
The University of Pretoria reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised.
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit upnet.up.ac.za.