Website Rand Water
- Hiring Organisation: Rand Water Careers
- Vacant Position: Talent Management Officer
- Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
- Required Qualification: Diploma or Degree
- Stipend: R 258532–348107/ Yearly
Apply For Vacancies in Rand Water as a Talent Management Officer Job Role Which is Available For Johannesburg, Gauteng Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Afria Click Here.
Job Advert Summary
Rand Water is looking for a Talent Management Officer, at their Head Offices in Glenvista, Johannesburg South. The successful incumbent’s overall responsibility will be to facilitate, implement and maintain effective systems for manpower planning, talent acquisition, onboarding, performance management & succession planning, ensuring that the site attracts, employs or retains high calibre staff with a collective profile which meets strategic long-term objectives.
- Applicants must be in possession of a recognised National Diploma or Degree in Social Sciences/Human Resources equivalent qualification.
- At least 3-5 years relevant HR experience specialising in areas such as talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning and induction or exposure in a similar functional environment.
- Adequate knowledge of mandatory HR legislation and or any other prescripts impacting on the day-to-day functional requirements associated with this position.
- Knowledge of HRIS, specifically SAP an advantage.
- Registration as a Psychometrist will be an advantage
- Professional registration with the South African Board of People Practices (SABPP) or any professional body will be an advantage
- Ensure effective recruitment, selection and retention of high caliber staff in order to meet operational and strategic objectives
- Influence recruitment decisions and employment practices at site
- Ensure legal and fair staffing processes and decisions are in accordance with current legislation and diversity objectives
- Enhance the site’s internal and external image as a preferred employer
- Administer the Hay Job Evaluation system form a site point of view
- Maintain performance management processes at site
- Ensure effective implementation and administration of a succession planning system
- Conduct competency-based assessments in line with the inherent job requirements
- Conduct and maintain an effective induction, socialization and exit interview processes
- Collate statistical data relating to talent management to support talent management initiatives
- Manage talent management budget
- Sound knowledge of recruitment and selection, Performance Management, Job Evaluation and Succession Planning principles
- Targeted Selection
- Relevant legislation, e.g., BECA, EEA, LRA
- Microsoft Office packages
- ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001
- Conflict management skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Administration skills
- Decision making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Innovation skills
- Change Management
- Facilitation skills
- Building business partnership
- Customer-service orientation
- Espouse Employment Equity principles
- Positive attitude
- Attention to detail
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organition. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit randwater.erecruit.co.