Lepelle Northern Water
- Hiring Organisation: Lepelle Northern Water Careers
- Vacant Position: Technology Application Specialist
- Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Stipend: R 258532.00–348107.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 03 February 2023
Lepelle Northern Water has released a job notification On Their Official Careers website. Apply For Vacancies in Lepelle Northern Water as a Technology Application Specialist Job Role Which is Available For Polokwane, Limpopo Location. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Communication &Technology or Computer Engineering with at least 5 years working experience in Information Communication & Technology environment of which 3 years should be at supervisory level.
- Knowledge of SAP, VIP, Wonderware and Citrix would be an added advantage.
- A valid driver’s license is a prerequisite.
- Reporting to the ICT Manager
- the incumbent will be responsible for the implementation, development, maintenance and management of all application systems and software components for the organisation in support of the Lepelle Northern Water’s vision, mission and strategic objectives
- Contribute to both ICT Strategy and Operational Plan on systems and application of key critical activities
- Enhance the implementation of project management principles for the section
- Develop and implement systems/applications, policies and standard operating procedure manuals
- Manage and Maintain Systems/Applications Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- Manage backup and restore procedures to minimize the risk of information loss or damage
- Maintains and monitors the operational efficiency and effectiveness of the SAP ERP and SCADA system
- Maintains and monitors software components of the network to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed all systems
- Installing and upgrading systems and servers
- Ensure effective technical support to staff and back-end system users
- Ensure the review system error logs and user-reported errors
- Ensure the management of user management access
- Develop technical specifications for upgrades of ICT infrastructure Applications
- Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions
- Effective management of direct reports
- Ensure adherence to health, safety and environmental regulations, policies and procedures
- Problem solving and critical analytical skills
- ICT User Skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Good planning, organizing, presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
To apply for this job please visit lepellewater.com.