Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited
- Hiring Organisation: Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited Careers
- Vacant Position: Trainee Admin Manager
- Internship Location: Johannesburg
- Required Qualification: Grade 12/ Matric
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited as a Trainee Admin Manager Job Role Which is Available For Johannesburg Location. Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for Trainee Admin Manager at Dis-Chem Pharmacies Limited:-
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Minimum of 3 years’ retail experience in the following fields: Receiving, Front shop operations, Customer Service, Human Resource Management and store administration
- Minimum of 2 year’s management experience of a staff complement of around 8
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Valid drivers license
- Own reliable transport
- Financial / Administration / Retail / Business Management: Diploma/Degree
- Working knowledge of SAP with regard to operating and utilising retail operation systems
- Assist the Store Manager with any reasonable duties in the trading routine and optimising the operations of the store.
- Assist in managing goods in transit as directed by as per Dis-Chem procedures.
- Assist in managing the branch shrinkage and consumables expense within store objectives.
- Continuously report and encourage new loyalty signups.
- Assist in managing and facilitate human resource processes, submissions and documentation for the entire business unit, in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Assist with taking ownership of the workforce management system (KRONOS) within the business units.
- Ensure the company performance management systems are implemented and executed as directed by company policy.
- Take control and manage the store cash resources, daily takings.
- Ensure transaction integrity throughout the branch by effective monitoring, implementation and evaluation of adherence of company internal control procedures.
- Assist in managing cashier service levels and cashier productivity rates.
- Assist in managing goods receiving function, direct and indirect credits function within the business unit to include standard operating procedures as well as mentorship, growth performance and development of all staff members forming these functions.
- Ensure transaction integrity for incoming goods receipts and outgoing returns throughout the business unit by effective monitoring, implementation and evaluation of adherence to company internal control procedures.
- Assist with budget preparation and maintenance within the store.
- Store retail admin and management experience, relating to receiving, capturing, till operations, cash office and customer service
- Strong command of the English language
- Basic financial skills – GP, mark-up, VAT, etc.
- Effective interaction with suppliers, management, reps and staff
- Strong analytical skills and time management
- Basic IR and management training
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Portrayal of leadership
Special conditions of employment:
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Local travelling – valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- South African citizen
- Clear credit and criminal records
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit dischem.simplify.hr.