- Hiring Organisation: Volkswagen Group Careers
- Vacant Position: VW Supply Chain Co-ordinator
- Internship Location: Sandton, Gauteng
- Required Qualification: Relevant Qualification
- Salary: R 72000-120000.00 Yearly
- Last Date: 05/04/2023
Apply For Vacancies in Volkswagen Group as a VW Supply Chain Co-ordinator Job Role Which is Available For Sandton, Gauteng Location. Volkswagen Group has released this job notification On Their Official Careers website. To Comply with The position candidate need to have the required qualification as mentioned in the description of the official job portal. Apply as soon as possible before the job gets expired. For more government and private job vacancies in across South Africa Click Here.
Requirements for VW Supply Chain Co-ordinator at Volkswagen Group :-
Education and Experience
- A formal 3-year National diploma or Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution in Commerce/ Business Science/ Logistics
- A certificate in Logistics Planning or Inventory Management would be an added advantage
- Have a minimum of 3 years motor industry experience, ideally within the field of Logistics Planning, Volume Planning, Dealer Sales or Franchise Operations
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
- Practical knowledge of Supply Chain, Inventory Planning and Control methods.
- Advanced administrative/ organisation skills with a high level of detail-consciousness
- Present a structured thinking approach with sound problem-solving abilities
- Be analytically minded with the ability and inclination to work with detail
- Demonstrate good communication skills (oral and written)
- The ability to negotiate and form sound working relationships at all levels
- Exhibit a solution-oriented approach and be able to operate effectively under pressure to meet set deadlines
- Be innovative, resourceful and action-orientated
- Be a team player, yet be able to work and manage own output independently to meet high quality standards
- Display excellent computer literacy skills with comprehensive knowledge of SAP, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about cars/ vehicle brands, with specific reference to VW Vehicle products and detailed vehicle specifications
To Apply Online
First click on the apply now button given below. you will be redirected to the official job portal on company website at there read the official job description provided by the officials of the organization. after reading the job information fill the online job application form carefully then submit the job application form.
To apply for this job please visit vw.erecruit.co.