Website Sibanye Stillwater
Company: Sibanye Stillwater
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Balfour, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Last Date To Apply: N/A
Communicating winding engine defects to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
- Assist during breakdowns or emergencies.
- Ensuring team work expectations and plans are clear.
- Ensuring safe and reliable workmanship.
- Escalating abnormal operations problems to appropriate Engineer or manager.
- Responding to standard hauling signals.
- Compiling accurate shift reports.
- Adhering to all safety, emergency and first aid procedures.
- Interacting with other teams and systems.
- Co-ordinate winding activities with total process requirements.
- Maintaining own safe and productive workplace.
- Performing ore pulling operations from relevant levels.
- Help engineering employees to maintain equipment in the winder area
- Advising defects and abnormalities to appropriate Engineer or manager.
- Have Winding Engine Driver Certificate
- WED special medical examination (Red Ticket)
- Have Standard 8/Grade 10 with Mathematics and/or Science (ABET 4)
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater
- Occupational Health Centre.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Winding Engine Driver
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com.