Jobs roles that may be available at Sibanye-Stillwater include engineers, geologists, mine planners, technicians, and other technical professionals. The company may also have openings for administrative and support staff, such as HR specialists, finance professionals, and IT professionals. In addition, Sibanye-Stillwater may have opportunities for entry-level positions or internships for individuals who are just starting their careers.
Communicating winding engine defects to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
- Assist during breakdowns or emergencies.
- Ensuring team work expectations and plans are clear.
- Ensuring safe and reliable workmanship.
- Escalating abnormal operations problems to appropriate Engineer or manager.
- Responding to standard hauling signals.
- Compiling accurate shift reports.
- Adhering to all safety, emergency and first aid procedures.
- Interacting with other teams and systems.
- Co-ordinate winding activities with total process requirements.
- Maintaining own safe and productive workplace.
- Performing ore pulling operations from relevant levels.
- Help engineering employees to maintain equipment in the winder area
- Advising defects and abnormalities to appropriate Engineer or manager.
- Have Winding Engine Driver Certificate
- WED special medical examination (Red Ticket)
- Have Standard 8/Grade 10 with Mathematics and/or Science (ABET 4)
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye Stillwater
- Occupational Health Centre.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Winding Engine Driver
Job Category: Mining
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Balfour
As a job seeker, there are a few key things you can do to increase your chances of finding employment:
To apply for a job at Sibanye-Stillwater, you can visit their website and search for current job openings. Once you find a job that you are interested in, you can click on the job title to view the job description and requirements. To apply for the job, you will need to create an account on the Sibanye-Stillwater job application website and submit a resume and cover letter. You may also be asked to provide other information or documents, such as references or a writing sample.
To apply for this job please visit www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com.